Symphony of Enchanted Lands is the second studio album released by Rhapsody of Fire in 1998. It is the second album of the Emerald Sword Saga.
- All songs, vocal lines and classical interludes composed by Luca Turilli and Alex Staropoli
- All lyrics and emerald sword saga written by Luca Turilli
- Orchestral arrangements by Alex Staropoli
- "Epicus Furor" – 1:15
- "Emerald Sword" – 4:21
- "Wisdom of the Kings" – 4:29
- "Heroes of the Lost Valley" – 2:04
- I. "Entering the Waterfalls Realm"
- II. "The Dragons Pride"
- "Eternal Glory" – 7:29
- "Beyond the Gates of Infinity" – 7:23
- "Wings of Destiny" – 4:28
- "The Dark Tower of Abyss" – 6:47
- "Riding the Winds of Eternity" – 4:13
- "Symphony of Enchanted Lands" – 13:17
- I. "Tharos' Last Flight"
- II. "The Hymn of The Warrior"
- III. "Rex Tremende"
- IV. "The Immortal Fire"
- Guest musicians
- Sascha Paeth - acoustic guitars, mandolin, balalaika
- Don Kosaken - Russian choirs
- Helmstedter Kammerchor, conducted by Andreas Lamken - sacred choirs
- Thomas Rettke, Robert Hunecke-Rizzo, Ricky Rizzo, Cinzia Rizzo, Tatiana Blocn, Davide Calabrese, Michele Mayer, Giuliano Tarlon, Cristiano Adacher, Manuel Staropoli, Fabio Lione, Alex Staropoli, Luca Turilli - choirs
- Constanze Backes - female baroque voice on "Symphony of Enchanted Lands"
- Sir Jay Lansford - Narrator spoken parts
- Erik Steenbock - marching drums
- Manuel Staropoli - baroque recorders & baroque oboe
- Mattnias Brommann - lead violin
- Claas Harders - viola da gamba
- Ulrike Wildenhof, Almut Schlicker, Stefanie Holk, Friedrike Bauer, Matthias Brommann - violins
- Marie-Theres Strumpf, Cosima Bergk, Jan Larsen - violas
- Hagen Kuhr - cello
- Andre Neygenfind - contrabass
- Stefan Horz - harpsichord
- Produced by Sascha Paeth and Miro.
- Engineered, mixed and mastered by Sascha Paeth and Miro at Gate Studio in Wolfsburg, Germany
- All Artwork by: Eric Philippe
- Photography by: Karsten Koch, Hannover
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.