Somewhere in Time is the sixth studio album by British heavy metal band Iron Maiden, released on 29 September 1986 on EMI in Europe and its sister label Capitol Records in the US (it was re-released by Sanctuary/Columbia Records in the US in 1998). The studio follow-up to the hugely successful Powerslave/Live After Death pair, it was the first Iron Maiden album to feature guitar synthesizers.
Since its release, it has been certified platinum by the RIAA, having sold over 1,000,000 copies in the U.S. alone.
Somewhere On Tour was the release's supporting tour.
- "Caught Somewhere in Time" - 7:26
- "Wasted Years" - 5:08
- "Sea of Madness" - 5:42
- "Heaven Can Wait" - 7:21
- "The Loneliness of the Long Distance Runner" - 6:31
- "Stranger in a Strange Land" - 5:44
- "Deja-Vu" - 4:56
- "Alexander the Great" - 8:36
- Iron Maiden
- Bruce Dickinson – vocals
- Dave Murray – guitar, synthesized guitars
- Adrian Smith – guitar, synthesized guitars, backing vocals
- Steve Harris – bass guitar, backing vocals, bass synth
- Nicko McBrain – drums
- Martin Birch – producer, engineer, mixing, tape operator
- Albert Boekholt – engineer, assistant engineer
- Ronald Prent – engineer, assistant engineer