|Release||November 1st, 1986|
|Recorded||Musiclab in Berlin, 1986|
|Producer||Harris Johns, Ralf Hubert|
Pleasure to Kill is the second studio album by German thrash metal band Kreator. The lyrical themes follow those found on their first album Endless Pain. Many death metal bands cite this album as an influence.
- "Intro (Choir of the Damned)" - 1:40
- "Ripping Corpse" - 3:36
- "Death Is Your Saviour" - 3:58
- "Pleasure to Kill" - 4:11
- "Riot of Violence" - 4:56
- "The Pestilence" - 6:58
- "Carrion" - 4:48
- "Command of the Blade" - 3:57
- "Under the Guillotine" - 4:38
- "Flag of Hate*" - 3:56
- "Take Their Lives*" - 6:26
- "Awakening of the Gods*" - 7:33
The tracks marked with an asterisk are bonus tracks from the re-released and remastered versions. They are taken from the Flag of Hate EP.
"Choir of the Damned" is extended on the CD version (the running time listed is this version). The version on the LP is about a minute shorter and is missing the harmonised prelude from the CD version.
The original release of this album was on vinyl but it was then re-released on limited red vinyl and CD.
The song "Flag of Hate" can also be found on Kreator's first album Endless Pain.
There is also a picture disc version of this album, called After the Attack with the new title track as track 10 and on red vinyl.
- Rob Fioretti – bass guitar
- Fred Baumgart – photography
- Ralf Hubert – producer
- Harris Johns – producer, engineer
- Kreator – photography
- Phil Lawvere – cover artwork
- Maren Layout – design
- Mille Petrozza – remastering
- Karl-Ulrich Walterbach – executive producer