|Release||March 21, 2006|
|Recorded||2005 at Mana Studios in St. Petersburg, Florida|
|Producer||Erik Rutan, Cannibal Corpse|
Kill is the tenth studio album by the American death metal band Cannibal Corpse, released on February 21, 2006. who had previously played on the The Bleeding and Vile albums. The European version of the album comes with a live DVD filmed in Strasbourg in 2004 called Hammer Smashed Laiterie. The album was produced at Mana Recording Studios by Hate Eternal guitarist Erik Rutan.
Music videos were made for "Make Them Suffer" and "Death Walking Terror".
Cover Art Edit
This album is noticeable because, except for the original cover of their fourth album The Bleeding, it's the only Cannibal Corpse album that doesn't have a gory cover, . Alex Webster, in an interview, stated that they did this because all the band members couldn't agree on a cover for the album, But they still all agreed it was completely brutal and should "rape their fans ears". Also he stated that they wanted their fans to focus on their music and not to be distracted by a gory cover. He stated "this time they wanted to do something different."
"The original art that Vince gave us was really cool, but we didn't think it would make the best cover. We decided to use it as interior art, and just have a simple band logo/album title type cover. The main focus of our band should be music anyway, so I don't think it's a big deal that the cover's not a blood soaked scene of carnage the way our others have been. This doesn't mean we won't have more bloody covers in the future though."
- "The Time to Kill Is Now" (Webster) – 2:03
- "Make Them Suffer" (O'Brien/Mazurkiewicz) – 2:50
- "Murder Worship" (Webster) – 3:56
- "Necrosadistic Warning" (Webster) – 3:28
- "Five Nails Through the Neck" (Webster) – 3:45
- "Purification by Fire" (O'Brien/Mazurkiewicz) – 2:57
- "Death Walking Terror" (Webster) – 3:31
- "Barbaric Bludgeonings" (Barrett) – 3:42
- "The Discipline of Revenge" (Webster) – 3:39
- "Brain Removal Device" (O'Brien/Mazurkiewicz) – 3:14
- "Maniacal" (Webster) – 2:12
- "Submerged in Boiling Flesh" (Mazurkiewicz) – 2:52
- "Infinite Misery" (O'Brien) – 4:01
- Cannibal Corpse
- George "Corpsegrinder" Fisher – vocals
- Pat O'Brien – guitar
- Alex Webster – bass
- Rob Barrett – guitar
- Paul Mazurkiewicz – drums
- Produced by Erik Rutan and Cannibal Corpse