Fury & Flames is the fourth album by the band Hate Eternal and their debut album on Metal Blade Records worldwide and EMI Records in South America. The album features the addition of new members Shaune Kelley as second guitarist and Jade Simonetto on drums, while bass guitarist Alex Webster (Cannibal Corpse, Blotted Science) returns to replace Randy Piro. Cover art by Paul Romano (Mastodon, Animosity, The Red Chord). The album has had a lot of praise for the album's heaviness and emotion. Vocalist/Guitarist of the band, Erik Rutan says he put a lot of emotion into the album because of the passing away of his friend Jared Anderson who played bass for the band.
This was the first time since Ripping Corpse's Dreaming With the Dead album that Shaune Kelley and Erik Rutan played guitar on the same album.
- "Hell Envenom" - 4:09
- "Whom Gods May Destroy" - 3:42
- "Para Bellum" - 4:30
- "Bringer of Storms" - 5:18
- "The Funerary March" - 4:15
- "Thus Salvation" - 3:58
- "Proclamation of the Damned" - 4:14
- "Fury Within" - 3:34
- "Tombeau (Le Tombeau de la Fureur et Des Flames)" - 4:42
- "Coronach" - 1:40
- All Songs Written By Erik Rutan, except tracks 1 & 3 (Erik Rutan/Shaune Kelley).
- Hate Eternal
- Produced and mixed by Erik Rutan
- Engineered by Shawn Ohtani & Erik Rutan
- Photography by Alex McKnight
- Artwork by Paul Romano
- Mastered by Alan Douches