|From Chaos to Eternity|
|Release||June 17, 2011|
|Genre||Symphonic power metal|
|Producer||Luca Turilli, Alex Staropoli|
From Chaos to Eternity is the ninth full-length studio album by the Italian symphonic power metal band Rhapsody of Fire. It was released in June 17, 2011 via Nuclear Blast. This album is the first to feature the guitar playing of Tom Hess who became a full time official member of the band in 2011. It is also the last album to feature long-time guitarist Luca Turilli and bassist Patrice Guers, who left the band on good terms in August 2011. in August 2011 to found Luca Turilli's Rhapsody, and Christopher Lee as narrator.
It is the last album to be based on a fantasy saga, a concept originating from the band's 1997 debut, [Legendary Tales]]. It is also supposed to be the last one to be based in a fantasy universe only.
"From Chaos To Eternity" was listed in the top 100 album charts in many countries around the world, such as Japan, Italy, Switzerland, Germany, France and many others.
All music by Luca Turilli/Alex Staropoli except track 10 by Bruce Dickinson and tracks 3 and 9 which also includes music from Ludwig van Beethoven's Piano Sonata N.1 Op.2. All lyrics by Turilli except track 10 by Dickinson.
- "Ad Infinitum" - 1:30
- "From Chaos to Eternity" - 5:45
- "Tempesta di fuoco" ("Firestorm") - 4:48
- "Ghosts of Forgotten Worlds" - 5:35
- "Anima perduta" ("Lost Soul") - 4:46
- "Aeons of Raging Darkness" - 5:46
- "I Belong to the Stars" - 4:55
- "Tornado" - 4:57
- "Heroes of the Waterfalls' Kingdom" - 19:39
- I. "Lo spirito della foresta" ("The Spirit of the Forest")
- II. "Realm of Sacred Waterfalls"
- III. "Thanor's Awakening"
- IV. "Northern Skies Enflamed"
- V. "The Splendour of Angels' Glory (A Final Revelation)"
- Bonus tracks
- 10. "Flash of the Blade" (Iron Maiden cover, Digipak edition bonus track) - 4:17
- 11. "Tornado (Instrumental)" (Bonus track on Japanese edition) - 4:57
- Rhapsody of Fire
- Fabio Lione – Lead vocals
- Luca Turilli – Guitar
- Tom Hess - Guitar
- Alex Staropoli – Keyboards
- Patrice Guers – Bass
- Alex Holzwarth – Drums
- Additionnal personnel