Destroy the Opposition is the third album by American death metal band Dying Fetus. It was produced by the band and Steve Carr. This album marks a change in Dying Fetus's direction, with political themes becoming dominant, which has continued in all of their subsequent albums.
Albert Mudrian, in his 2004 book Choosing Death, cited Destroy the Opposition cited as one of the most important albums released in 2000.
Dying Fetus formed Blunt Force Records in 2000 as well.
- "Praise the Lord (Opium of the Masses)" - 5:31
- "Destroy the Opposition" - 5:11
- "Born in Sodom" - 4:46
- "Epidemic of Hate" - 4:42
- "Pissing in the Mainstream" - 1:57
- "In Times of War" - 3:08
- "For Us or Against Us" - 5:34
- "Justifiable Homicide" - 5:35
- "Reduced To Slavery" (only available on Japanese Import) - 3:27
- John Gallagher - guitars/vocals
- Jason Netherton - bass guitar/vocals
- Sparky Voyles - guitars
- Kevin Talley - drums