Deathcrush is an EP album by the influential Norwegian black metal band Mayhem. It was released in 1987 and was the first studio release by any band of the Norwegian black metal scene. "Chainsaw Gutsfuck" was voted Most Gruesome Lyrics Ever by Blender Magazine. Though influential to black metal, its lyrics and sound were largely influenced by early death metal bands. As Daniel Ekeroth wrote in 2008,
"The two visionaries [Aarseth & Per "Dead" Ohlin] pushed each other further into darkness, and sometime in 1990 they finally adopted the satanic image that would become so crucial for the genre... It's well documented that Øystein initially was very into death metal and grindcore."
According to Dead, most of the lyrics were written by Necrobutcher.
- "Silvester Anfang" - 1:56
- "Deathcrush" - 3:33
- "Chainsaw Gutsfuck" - 3:33
- "Witching Hour" - 1:49
- "Necrolust" - 3:37
- "(Weird) Manheim" - 0:48
- "Pure Fucking Armageddon" - 2:09
- "Outro" - 1:09
- Maniac (Sven Erik Kristiansen) - vocals except in "Pure Fucking Armageddon"
- Euronymous (Øystein Aarseth) - electric guitar
- Necrobutcher (Jørn Stubberud) - bass guitar, lyrics
- Manheim (Kjetil Manheim) - drums
- Messiah (Eirik Nordheim) - additional vocals in "Witching Hour", vocals in "Pure Fucking Armageddon"