|Origin||San Francisco, California, USA|
|Years-Active||1981 - 1991, 2001 - present|
Being a part of the legendary Bay Area scene, Death Angel was formed in the mid 1980s. It was a family affair, involving two brothers and three of their cousins. Their debut of The Ultra-Violence was a thrash metal offering, having many tempo changes and unique song stylings, as well as the thunderous drumming of Andy Galeon. However, over the next few albums with some changes in style and vocalist Mark Osegueda leaving, the band changed their style (and name) even more, releasing two albums as The Organization.
After several years of activity in other bands, some of the original lineup returned and began releasing albums again.
- The Ultra-Violence (1987)
- Frolic through the Park (1988)
- Act III (1990)
- The Art of Dying (2004)
- Killing Season (2008)
- Relentless Retribution (2010)
- "Bored"/"Voracious Souls" (1988)
- Mark Osegueda–vocals (1985-persent)
- Rob Cavestany--guitars (1985-persent)
- Ted Aguilar--guitars (2001-persent)
- Damien Sisson-bass (2009-persent)
- Will Carroll-drums (2009-persent)