Chaosphere is a third album by Swedish metal band Meshuggah. The album sound is largely a combination of the thrash style of the band's previous releases and the technicality that they would further explore on subsequent albums. A video was made for the second track, "New Millennium Cyanide Christ".
The Japanese version of the album contains a bonus song titled "Unanything" as track 9. This song was also included on the promotional cardsleeve CD as track 6.
- "Concatenation" - 4:17
- "New Millennium Cyanide Christ" - 5:36
- "Corridor of Chameleons" - 5:02
- "Neurotica" - 5:20
- "The Mouth Licking What You've Bled" - 3:57
- "Sane" - 3:49
- "The Exquisite Machinery of Torture" - 3:56
- "Elastic" - 15:30
- "Unanything" (Japanese bonus track) - 3:01
- Jens Kidman - lead vocals
- Gustaf Hielm - bass
- Tomas Haake - drums, vocals (on "The Exquisite Machinery of Torture")
- Mårten Hagström - rhythm guitar
- Fredrik Thordendal - rhythm guitar, lead guitar, synthesizers
- All songs recorded and mixed at the Dug-Out, Uppsala, Sweden.
- Additional recording at Area 51 and Uae-Function studio, Stockholm, Sweden.
- Recording and mixdown by Daniel Bergstrand and Fredrik Thordendal.
- Artwork and design by Tomas Haake.
- Art direction by Meshuggah.
- Band photo by John Norhager.
- Mastered by Peter in de Betou at Cutting Room, Stockholm, Sweden.